BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Medina S.
W Valley City, UT
This mascara has been one of my favorites that i use everyday! It's long lasting, really lengthens your lashes without a clumpy feel. Love the brush, it coats every lash evenly. My lashes look full and long!
Radha A.
Plano, TX
This mascara is wonderful! It applies very nice, and doesn’t smudge at all. I love how easily it applied to my bottom lashes. If the price was lower, I would definitely repurchase
Megan G.
hamburg
I LOVE this. It works better than too faceds better than sex mascara and doesn’t flake like the too faced brand does. It separates and lifts my lashes perfectly. I will buy this over and over again. 💖💖💖
Emily Z.
Jonesboro
I could rave on and on about this mascara!!!! Literally take this with me everywhere I go I actually bought it on accident, used it, and now I’m hooked!!! It’s a little pricey but definitely worth the spend.
Chelsea W.
Irmo, SC
This is one of my favorite mascaras for a dramatic lash look! It does get a little clumpy but you can work it out and make it look super good! I’ve repurchased this product multiple times!
Jenn A.
Seattle
I got a few of these for trial and immediately liked it. It dries fairly quickly and I haven't had any problems with it being runny. I would buy this product over and over again.
Jacqui K.
Rochester, NY
This mascara is amazing. It makes my lashes long and beautiful. It doesn't clump or get too sticky. It is pricey though which is very unfortunate, so I'm not sure if I will buy this again.
Giana O.
Awesome mascara!! I recently got a sample of this mascara and OMG i love it! It lifts my eye lashes beautifully and with lots of volume! I am definitely going to be buying this.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
i got this for christmas and its amazing! i like it a lot better than better than sex mascara from too faced. It separates my lashes so well and makes them look so volumized
Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
Really loved what the sample I received did for my lashes, length and volume without clumps, but when I brought a full size the wand was messed up. I plan to return for a different one, so I like it enough to go through 3 different tubes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.