BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
My favorite mascara ever!!! It stays on all day and its not clumpy on me, gives my eyelashes beautiful volume and they look so good! I recommend this to anyone!
Sunshine R.
I Couldnt use the primer. But I love that mascara. Little pricey but I don't wear make up often so is worth the splurge for me. I just wish it was waterproof
Erica R.
San Francisco, CA
I love this mascara for volume. It gives you such big lashes without being clumpy. It wears well and doesn't flake or transfer to eyelids. It's a great mascara.
Samantha V.
Just an alright mascara, I received a sample of this but I would not buy the full size the formula was kinda wet and cakey and just didn't do much for me at all
Mariya S.
I love this mascara! My lashes look so long, almost like falsies. I have to set my under eyes really well though or I get black smears (from blinking too much?)
Anna A.
Vestal, NY
One of my favorite mascaras. Gives lashes lots of volume. A little messy going on but lashes look on point! Got it as a sample then got the full size from Ulta.
Colleen S.
Bradford, MA
Love this mascara! It really lengthens my lashes and doesn't clump. I only bought a travel size, but I will definitely be buying a full sized one in the future.
Sarah W.
Syracuse, NY
Not my favorite mascara, and it's a little pricey, but it's dark and does make my lashes look a little fuller. It's easy to use and looks good on any eye color.
Carly S.
I've had mine for awhile now and love it. Doesn't smell awful like my Tarte (lights camera mascara) mascara. I wish it were cheaper I would buy it more often.
Tina N.
Newcastle, WA
This mascara doesn't lengthen or makes my lash fuller. It just coats my lashes. Also it smudges!! I give it away whenever I get it as a free gift from Sephora.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.