BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Amanda M.
Mesa, AZ
I can't get enough of UD's mascara! It gives my lashes a full look without being clumpy! I just ordered the primer & can't wait to try it out with the mascara.
Krista H.
This is my favorite mascara so far!!! It came in an urban decay naked kit and the first time I tried it, I was in love! Great volume! Great length! Wonderful!!
Maggie R.
Waxhaw, NC
Great pair of mascara and primer. The mascara alone is a little to dry of a formula for me but works nicely with the primer for longer wear without flakiness.
Bailey C.
Fayetteville, AR
Doesn't flake! No clumps! Great length! Wish it didn't bleed into my under eye concealer so much but I have yet to find a mascara that doesn't or does so less
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I love this mascara. It gives me volume, length & separates the lashes. It does not look clumpy & I love that the price hasn't changed -- as most products do.
Shamira M.
Alto
This is literally my everyday mascara. My eyelashes are super curly and this mascara is the only one I've found that separates them, giving them a fuller look.
cienna b.
Litchfield Park, AZ
This mascara is by far my favorite. It really gives your lashes a nice bold look. I especially like to use it on my days I don't feel like putting eyeliner on.
Kendyl C.
I got this in an Ipsy bag, and haven’t turned back! I always used Revlon before, but I’m a convert. It’s a little pricey for a tiny of mascara, but worth it!!
Ana M.
San Jose, CA
One of my favorite mascaras! It provides volume and lightens. You also only need one coat but can go from looking natural to spider legs if you're not careful.
Jessica M.
Forty Fort, PA
This is my absolute favorite mascara. I feel like I have no eyelashes, but this does make it look like I have some! I also don't have to use sooooo many coats.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.