BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

C A.
This is one of my favorite mascara. I use it mostly when I am doing a more glam look. It really gives my lashes tons of length and volume. I am a repeat user.
Rachel S.
Phoenix, AZ
Pretty solid black as my soul mascara. It is a wetter formula IMO and can be a bleep to take off at night, but it gives my lashes some good volume and length!
Angela G.
This is my all time favorite mascara. It gives length, volume and an amazing dark look to the eyelashes. It's easy to take off but it last all day. I love it.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I love this mascara. It gives me volume, length & separates the lashes. It does not look clumpy & I love that the price hasn't changed -- as most products do.
Lindsay S.
fair oaks, ca
Easily my favorite mascara. i have oily eyelids, and often eyeliner and mascara will sort of melt off, but this doesn't! it stay on looking perfect for hours!
Elizabeth H.
Chazy
This is my favorite, every day, go to mascara when I want a very natural look. The brush is fantastic and really separates my lashes for a full lashes effect.
Kendyl C.
I got this in an Ipsy bag, and haven’t turned back! I always used Revlon before, but I’m a convert. It’s a little pricey for a tiny of mascara, but worth it!!
Maggie R.
Waxhaw, NC
Great pair of mascara and primer. The mascara alone is a little to dry of a formula for me but works nicely with the primer for longer wear without flakiness.
April K.
Portsmouth, OH
This has to be the best mascara I have ever used. It gives you the thick dark lashes you love without the hard cakey feeling that most mascaras leave you with.
Amanda M.
Mesa, AZ
I can't get enough of UD's mascara! It gives my lashes a full look without being clumpy! I just ordered the primer & can't wait to try it out with the mascara.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.