BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jessica J.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been buying this mascara for a while now and i must say that it’s the only mascara that makes my lashes look long and full. It’s a bit on the pricey side, but worth it. I’d recommend it to everyone.
Meredith W.
This is really good to hold your lashes the whole day. However, it can get a little bit clumpy but that is nothing that an eyelash comb can’t fix. The formula is very pigmented too which can be intimidating sometimes
Lexi C.
KY, ['', '', '']
My lashes are pitiful but I love this stuff. It makes my lashes look darker, thicker and longer. Two swipes and go. To me, it is better than Better Than Sex. It's about $20 at Ulta and worth it!
Jennifer D.
Ankeny, IA
my absolute favorite mascara i’ve ever tried! i love the applicator and the color! for the price this product can not be beat! it is easily layered and doesn’t clump or leave you stubby! i will continue to buy this!!
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
At first I didn’t think I liked this mascara but after using it a few times I fell in love with this product. It left my lashes looking amazing all day! I highly recommend this product!
Sarah K.
LOVE this mascara! It’s adds volume and lengthens lashes! The color is nice and dark and works great with or without the primer, but you’ll get the best results with the primer
Bethany N.
Pensacola, FL
Bought the mini to try it out and loved it so much, I got the full size too. I look like I have lash extensions every time I use this mascara! Definitely my most favorite mascara ever.
Ashley J.
One of my favorite mascaras by far! Doesn’t leak underneath my eyes...and gives a nice feathered look! You really do get what you pay for as far as price goes but do highly recommend!
Natalie B.
Somerset, KY
I loved this mascara! I actually used my sister’s because my mascara didn’t do as well as I would’ve liked so she suggested I use hers. It really made my eyelashes look fuller and I really loved the overall look!
Sirin C.
Boonton, NJ
Love this mascara! It gives great volume and curl to my lashes. The brush is my favorite because it doesn't give clumps of mascara. The packing is easy to use and light. It is also waterproof so doesn't leak!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.