BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

jennifer s.
This works great at thickening and lengthening. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it doesn't seem to last as long as some of my other mascaras without getting clumpy.
Brittany J.
I received this in my ipsy bag not to long ago, and it has became one of my favorite mascara's! I have short eye lashes, and it actually makes my lashes look longer and bolder.
Sarah P.
I love the brush, but don't like the formula. After a few hours, the product transfers to my lid and undereye. I also find that my lashes don't hold a curl with this product.
Julia B.
Pewaukee, WI
Absolutely amazing mascara! The primer makes my lashes spread out and long which makes my lashes ready for the mascara. My lashes stay long, bold, and beautiful all day!!!!!
Samantha K.
Knoxville, TN
Perversion is one of my favorite mascaras. I especially love using it with the subversion primer. It doesn't clump and it makes my lashes blacker, longer, and adds volume.
Megan N.
Bridgeport, IL
I purchased the Naked 'On the Run' pallet containing this mascara. I immediately fell in the love with it! Looking forward to pairing it with the Perversion primer as well!
Samantha D.
Lebanon Jct, KY
I've never tried this before until I got a sample of it and now I'm in love. My eyes are sensitive and this doesn't make them burn or itch at all. Great for all day wear!
Camila A.
I love this mascara ! I don't care if I'm going to stay in the house I always put mascara in my eyes! It's so great!! Easy to put out and really good product, I see the difference and I love it, i totally recommend this product.
Amber M.
Streator, IL
This is the best mascara I have tried in years!!! My mascara was discontinued so I have been on the search for a new one and now the search is over this is my new go to
Tina N.
Biddeford, ME
I always buy this mascara! It is by far the best I've ever used! Makes my lashes longer, and fuller with just one coat! Highly recommend this mascara to everyone!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.