BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Brittany O.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go to mascara for date night or girls night out. It makes your lashes look insane. I do not wear this mascara to work though. Its feels a little too much for the work day. Your lashes will look ah-may-zing!
Phoebe G.
Culver City, CA
This mascara's packaging is cute, but that's all it has going for it! The formula feels wet and goopy on my lashes and takes forever to dry. Even when it has dried, it smudges terribly, and I end up with raccoon eyes.
Martha R.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this as a sample in one of my beauty boxes and let me tell you the brush is AMAZING! It separates every single lash which makes you look like you have on fake eyelashes and makes them look fuller. Def, worth a try! ;)
Maggie G.
bloomington, IN
Really surprised with this mascara! I had heard some bad things about it and I was skeptical to try it. It makes your lashes really voluminous and holds up greatly!
Jayme C.
Seattle, WA
This wand is huge! But the mascara is extremely black and really good at adding a lot of volume to my lashes. It can get a little clumpy if you work with it too much.
Richelle C.
I love this mascara! I have about three of the travel sizes. Will definitely be buying a full size when a run out.
The mascara is very black! Formula is creamy, and no clumping. The bristles are so soft and flexible.
Elizabeth g.
I love this mascara! I got it as a sample from ipsy and I had to repurchase the full size. It's super black and gives my lashes so much volume and it doesn't flake!
Kameron M.
Cross Lanes, WV
This mascara was too dry for me. I'd heard great things but was overall unimpressed. I prefer a wetter consistency. The price point was decent but I've had better results with drug store brands. I wouldn't repurchase.
l m.
Love this mascara. Great product. Great dark color. love the brush it is easy to use. I would buy again. gives so much volume, but is a little pricey in my opinion
Rachael P.
Rose Hill, VA
Well the formula is pretty good kinda thick, it is a little heavy on the lashes, at first when you use it the brush had WAY too much product on it and can cause a mess, this makes you lashes fat but doesn't really define them
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.