BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Jessenia R.
Gainesville , FL
Is good for everyday use. Is very black but the price is too much for a mascarA. I buy in urban decay web side.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY

OKAY, I put on this mascara and I was literally AMAZED. My lashes looked awesome... Like awesome as in I had on fake lashes awesome. Later in the day came and I looked in the mirror..... I looked like a raccoon. I looked how I did in 8th grade when I put NYC black eyeliner on my waterline bc I thought I was scene. That being said, if you don't mind it running its a great product. Also, if you don't mind going to touch up your make-up or if you have time for that, awesome. Personally, I think there are better mascaras for such a high price!
Claudia G.
Phoenix, AZ
I tend to get UD Perversion mascara samples from Ulta or Sephora. Great mascara to help volumizie and lift.
Christina N.
Newark
Best mascara I have tried yet , and that's coming from the girl who lived off better then se* mascara . It's a deep black , your lashes come off super long . I don't even need to have primer . & , it doesn't flake at all :)
Melissa M.
I love the Perversion Mascara! It doesn't smudge and gives my lashes length and fullness that I need!
Flor A.
This gives my lashes nice length and volume but nothing too fake! It also doesn't smear or flake off!
Melani J.
Austell
I recommend this mascara it's nice and I like it and it is easy to apply and use and it last
Jesi L.
Lowell, NC
Not my fav mascara. Was super clumpy off the gate. Came as a set, would not purchase again.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
I like the brush on this one and it gives good volume and definition! I’d keep buying it.
Yvette G.
I love this mascara for a dramatic look, helps curl lengthen and dramatize my eye lashes
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.