BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Jesyka D.
My favorite mascara! I have no complaints about it at all. I never have fall out or have it transfer under my eyes throughout the day. It's a great product!
Paige N.
Ohio
I love love love this mascara. Id buy it over and over again if i vould. Its very pretty. Very nice on the little lashes. Makes them look like they are therelol.
Kimberly M.
Roanoke, VA
This is an amazing product! Not chunky, goes on beautifully! The price is great and it's not cakey or flakey!! Gives my lashes great length and volume! Love this!
Maria N.
Miami
I love this mascara! It builds up my lashes and gives them so much volume and length. I noticed people asking me if I was wearing fake lashes when I wore this, so it instantly became my go-to. This mascara doesn't flake no matter how many layers you out on. It builds up without getting clumpy, so I add multiple layers to get a dramatic effect, however with less layers, you can achieve a very pretty natural look. It doesn't smudge unless your eyes are wet and you rub them, so this really isn't for the waterproof mascara lovers. This product also contains a lot more product than most drugstore mascaras and therefore it lasted me a really long time. I think this is definitely worth the $22.
Greta O.
This mascara is bomb!! It curls and lengthens all while giving volume that's not too clumpy!! Definitely recommend to everyone!
Keosha A.
Marietta, GA
New favorite mascara. Little lashes pop. I like this on my bottom lashes too. It works nice with my fake lashes too. I get a lot of compliments on my lashes. It's pricey but worth it. I recommend for friends.
heather f.
Trafalgar, IN
My absolute favorite! No matter what makeup I wear or don't wear, this is a must! It can help open my eyes up and give me just the little bit of pop I need to make my eyes look great!
Jessenia R.
Gainesville , FL
Is good for everyday use. Is very black but the price is too much for a mascarA. I buy in urban decay web side.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY

OKAY, I put on this mascara and I was literally AMAZED. My lashes looked awesome... Like awesome as in I had on fake lashes awesome. Later in the day came and I looked in the mirror..... I looked like a raccoon. I looked how I did in 8th grade when I put NYC black eyeliner on my waterline bc I thought I was scene. That being said, if you don't mind it running its a great product. Also, if you don't mind going to touch up your make-up or if you have time for that, awesome. Personally, I think there are better mascaras for such a high price!
Claudia G.
Phoenix, AZ
I tend to get UD Perversion mascara samples from Ulta or Sephora. Great mascara to help volumizie and lift.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.