BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Samantha R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I used to never wear mascara. Now I'm always wearing it because not only does this mascara look like I'm wearing it, it's not heavy! I forget I wear it because it's so light!
Jamie K.
Pittston , PA
I received this as a sample and it was amazing this is my new go to mascara it doesn't clump and is long lasting it elongates my lashes and i could ask for more in a mascara
Kristin S.
Marion, IA
I loooove this mascara it makes my lashes look so good. The product is smooth and it's very long lasting, I wish be purchasing this again i high recommend this to everyone
Sangita S.
Brooklyn, MD
Absolutely love this mascara. It's my go to. It's something I buy before I run out. Makes my lashes feels amazing and gives me volume and length. Best mascara out their.
Nani  V.
Shoreline, WA
This is a great mascara. It gives a good amount of volume and length- I use it for every day purposes but have found that you can layer it enough for a night out as well!
Emily D.
Kingsport, TN
I love that this mascara isn't clumpy or super heavy. I have very thin lashes and usually wear falsies. This mascara helps blend my natural lashes into the fake perfectly.
megan a.
Punxsutawney, PA
Normally I love urban decay. But this product came out clumpy and looked like I had spider eyes. Even when I got it to not look clumpy it would flake all over my face and it just isn't a very pretty product. Not worth time or money
Kaitlyn S.
Somers , CT
I actually received this product as a duo with pervision eyeliner and it was such a great buy... Very dark and last a long time. I would defiantly buy this product again.
Jenna S.
Cincinnati, OH
I got this in a sample, I had to get the full size. It makes my lashes look long and full. My eye lashes are short and very light. This makes me look like I have lashes.
Casey A.
Bettendorf, IA
One of best volumizing mascaras. It's true black and plumps and lengthens my lashes perfectly. Love that UD is cruelty free though I wish its paren't company was as well.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.