BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
This mascara is jet black.Its slightly clumpy.It only needs one coat.Gives u loads of volume and makes eyelashes look thick.It's gives you the desired affect very quickly. It is a good mascara.
Christine C.
Flushing, NY
This is definitely my MVP (Most Valuable Product)!! Very easy to apply and makes my morning easier even though I wake up a little later. Keeping your looks fabulous at the same time, gorgeous!!
Jacqueline K.
Kennesaw, GA
Dramatic and full! Love these lashes and am happy to have gotten another tube in my "Naken on the run" set! Especially with the primer, this product certainly adds the flair you're looking for!
Shawna I.
Castalian Springs, TN
Perfect for on the go! I can easily put this in my pocket. It makes my lashes look thicker and I love them! When used, it applies thick and dark. So far it has not clumped which is a plus!
Diana D.
Florissant, MO
I love this mascara, it makes my lashes look so good and it doesnt get clumpy. I ran through the tube i had and need to repurchase. Definitely recommend this one!
Samantha P.
Glendale Heights, IL
Love love love this mascara ! After getting the sample in my ipsy bag I didn't reach for another mascara. This is the only high end mascara that I will spend my money on. So worth the price
Candice B.
Madisonville, KY
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is an excellent choice. It doesn't clump or flake and goes on flawlessly! It also has an ideal price for the quality of the product.
Makayla G.
Merrick, NY
One of the best mascaras I have ever used! Its very bold and dramatic! I recommend this mascara to everyone I meet. Subversion is the best mascara primer I have ever used. Best product!
Jessica C.
Modesto, CA
This mascara was horrible! The smell was rancid, the mascara itself didn't last long at all and the blackest black is more like a dark grey. Not happy with this product. Do not recommend
I received this mascara in a monthly subscription and let me tell you. I love it....it made my lashes look so full and long. I liked that it wasn't clumpy after applying it several times.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.