BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Lauren W.
Coolville, OH
One of my favorite mascaras for everyday wear. Creates a beautiful full lash effect with little to no effort. Only con is that it is not waterproof and sweats off easily.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
So far I really love this mascara! It makes my lashes look really full & long. And there is no problem with clumping. I'll definitely continue to buy & use this mascara.
Cheyenne  L.
Aptos, CA
I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look so full and long! People ask me if I'm wearing falsies whenever I have it on. I would definitely recommend it!
Anastasia D.
Torrance, CA
I love this mascara--especially the name. It had minimal clumping and it visibly lengthened and thickened my eyelashes without clumping together and seeming stick-like.
Genesis B.
Belton, TX
One of my all time favorites! I naturally have long lashes so I'm always looking for definition. I only need to use one coat of this mascara to make my eyes really pop!
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
This mascara is very nice. I love the color as well as the brush. It does thicken and lengthen my lashes, but it does tend to give me raccoon eyes at the end of the day.
Kayla K.
Syracuse, NY
Often looks amazing, but can get thick and clumpy at times. As long as you are using the brush in multiple light strokes, you can get perfect eyelashes with this mascara
Joni N.
This is the BEST mascara EVER!!! It is black, full, and makes my lashes look fabulous! I received this in my ipsy bag and the only one I have bought in the full size.
Kiara M.
Woodstock, CT
This mascara is AMAZING. I got it from a free sample from Sephora, and I definitely will purchase again. The brush applies it very feathery, and the color is very black. It is good for everyday or a nice occasion. 10/10 would recommend.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm obsessed with this mascara! Love how it leaves my lashes, even if I put it on a lot it doesn't clump up, it also gives your length especially if you curl your lashes. It's a absolutely a must in my daily makeup routine.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.