BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Hannah E.
THE BEST MASCARA EVER! This stuff will not come off during the day, but washes off easily in the shower. The pigment is so black and shiny. Seriously the best stuff I've ever used.
Kyra L.
Palm Beach
By far my favorite mascara! I love the volume that it gives my lashes and just brings my natural lashes to life! It adds length and the brush makes for an even separation of my lashes.
Luxx M.
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and Deluxe Subversion Primer black is a perfect couple. Primer helps to give lashes a lovely base for perversion to glide onto. Stays all day or night.
Sara H.
Princeton, IN
This is one of my favorites. I got a sample of this in a Ipsy bag and I had to go get a full size when it ran out. The formula really makes my lashes look fuller.
Rainey M.
Freeport, TX
Perversion is part of my mascara stash! It's a great mascara and I love how it really makes my lashes look longer than they are. A must have for your makeup bag!
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News , VA
Okay. So this is from the mascara gods themselves. This along with the maybelline big shot are my absolute favorite mascaras. They give you big wispy lashes. Yum!
Crista L.
I love this mascara! I was nice and natural on my lashes. I liked how it applied since I use this product almost everyday! I have hazel eyes and I think it would look on every eye color because it is black mascara.
Michaela M.
minot, ND
My everyday mascara I love this so much and I don't think I can live without it! Such a long lasting and it curls your lashes so no eyelash curler needed! Love it!
Amy M.
Not quite what I expected. It made my lashes thick but not as long as I had expected. Ultra black in color but tends to smear when not completely set with primers and setting sprays..
Jessica M.
Hillsboro, OR
I just started using this last week and I definitely love how long and full it makes my lashes look. I have to be careful though because more than one coat and it gets clumpy and dry.
Chelsea C.
Alvin, TX
I've been looking to buy this mascara, but I'm not sure I want to spend that much on it. Is this one worth the price or should I keep looking?!
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
What is the best color of mascara in your opinion?: A-Black B-Blue C-Brown
Claudia M.
St-Raymond
I love the Too faced better than sex mascara! How does it compare to this one? Which one do you like better?
Elizabeth W.
Rising Sun, IN
Does this mascara make your lashes full and long? Does it clump or flake?
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Would you recommend? what do you like about it?