BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Joni N.
This is the BEST mascara EVER!!! It is black, full, and makes my lashes look fabulous! I received this in my ipsy bag and the only one I have bought in the full size.
This mascara will give the illusion of thick and bold lashes! It might get clumpy but it is worth buying and trying it. It is difficult to apply to your lower lashes.
Kiara M.
Woodstock, CT
This mascara is AMAZING. I got it from a free sample from Sephora, and I definitely will purchase again. The brush applies it very feathery, and the color is very black. It is good for everyday or a nice occasion. 10/10 would recommend.
Danielle C.
I like the brush, but it's also easy to have my lashes clump if too much is applied in 1-2 swipes. Easy clean up if you get it on your skin as long as you let it dry first then flake it off.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Way too wet I've heard people rave and the about this mascara but it clumps your lashes together the only time I wear this mad as is when I have fake eyelashes on
Pixie S.
Troy, NY
This does a great job at making my lashes look full and long. It isn't the best mascara I have used, but I do love the way it makes my lashes look at the end of the day
Alex S.
Waterbury, CT
This is my favorite mascara ight now. The brush is thick and I was worried about cumps, but this adds length and voume to my lashes without making them look spidery.
Michelle S.
Aventura, FL
I really like the formula for every day use. It dies not get clumpy. Seoarates lashes beautifully. Perfect black for my preference. Really nice mascara.lasts all day.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Great mascara . It totally defines every lash and gives it volume. Ppl will swear you r wearing false lashes but it's just great mascara. Can get a little flaky and have some fall out so beware
Ashlee L.
My holy grail mascara. The BLACKEST mascara I've ever used and I own a drawer full. Stays on all day without budging. Doesn't clump and adds super volume and length
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.