BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
Holy grail mascara !!! I love the packaging very sleek, gives me volume even if I don’t curl my lashes first. It’s cruelty free the formula it’s somewhat thick which I love . I would recommend this mascara if you want volume
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I love this mascara so much. Got it about 7 months ago for the first time and it’s the only kind I use now. Makes my lashes look full and amazing. Stays on all day and is super easy to take off at the end of the day. If you haven’t tried this you should.
Hailey P.
Broken Arrow , OK
Love it! Gives your lashes some plump and clump lol. I have sticks for lashes so I like volume and length. I will say I've had it for 6 months now and it's starting to dry out, (but I use it most days). But great mascara!
Brooke B.
Excellent product! Long lasting, perfect application every-time. Super black in color. A little expensive but totally worth the extra money spent. Works better than any mascara I’ve used before. 10/10 would recommend!
karen s.
Darien Center, NY
I have long lashes, and this mascara is perfect!!!!! It is a great formula, and makes my lashes look amazing. It's super black. I got a travel size and I anticipate it lasting a long time. The packaging is beautiful.
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
I like the formula of this mascara. It goes on very smooth. I don't like the actual brush head. I find it to be a little oversized and it makes it a little hard to apply. It also doesn't separate enough for my needs.
K G.
I love this mascara, just not the price. Although this mascara is $20, it is worth it. It makes my eyelashes look so full and long. It only takes two coats to make my lashes look great. It also washes off very easily.
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
I really hated this mascara at first but after using it for a while it has become one of my favourites. It doesnt clump, it makes my lashes long and thick, and it doesnt break off or flake. It just took a littlw while to break into/get used to
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
I love the brush on this mascara! It does a great job at separating lashes and keeping them clump free because it has such long bristles. Makes my lashes look very long, but not spidery. I would recommend to a friend.
Danielle E.
Midland, TX
I love how this mascara separates my lashes and keeps them curled throughout the day without flaking. The wand grabs my lashes and applies the mascara perfectly. It’s not too wet of a formula and it comes off easily.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.