BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Shyanne B.
Clarksville, TN
Urban Decay Pervesion Mascara is phenomenal. I usually do not splurge but this is a product worth every penny. Smooth application and dark long lashes is guaranteed with this product.
Wendy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a huge Urban Decay fan and I expected a lot from this mascara. I was mildly disappointed. I have a lot of clumping issues and the brush brings a lot of extra product out of the tube.
A L.
I am usually not a fan of urban decay so I was surprised that I liked this. It is a good price point and does not clump your eyelashes. It also adds alot of volume.
Janie S.
Bowling Green, KY
This is what i currently use since i got it as a gift. Im not a big fan of it. My lashes are very short and this doen not help add length to them. It makes my lashes somewhat clumpy. But its all i have right now so its whag i use.
Sara H.
Princeton, IN
This is one of my favorites. I got a sample of this in a Ipsy bag and I had to go get a full size when it ran out. The formula really makes my lashes look fuller.
Christina S.
Galloway, NJ
This has to be one of my favorite mascaras. I got to try it thanx to ipsy. I love the fullness it gives my lashes and how thick they make them look. I can't wait to try the full size.
Shirley K.
Springfield, VA
One of the best mascara at Sephora, I got the deluxe version in a set and completely used it up within a month. Prefer it over Benefit They're Real, though that was my holy grail for a long, long time, and it's great for lengthening your lashes.
Lindsay A.
Leavenworth, KS
This is one of the best mascara's I have ever tried! It goings on smoothly, without clumps and makes my lashes look super long! It has a great application brush and the formula rocks!
Kyra L.
Palm Beach
By far my favorite mascara! I love the volume that it gives my lashes and just brings my natural lashes to life! It adds length and the brush makes for an even separation of my lashes.
Crista L.
I love this mascara! I was nice and natural on my lashes. I liked how it applied since I use this product almost everyday! I have hazel eyes and I think it would look on every eye color because it is black mascara.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.