BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kadie D.
I received a sample of this mascara from Sephora and I really like how it make my lashes look. They were not clumpy and looked very natural. I would purchase the full size.
Olivia K.
This mascara is seriously absolutely amazing. It provides volume, definition, and length. Most definitely worth the price, and would highly recommend to anyone who is thinking about this mascara.
Lourdes C.
San Antonio , TX
Mascara leaves your lashes looking longer. Easy to apply the wand is thin and product goes on easily. I still use other mascara to give the appearance of fuller lashes. I would definitely buy again.
MARGARITA H.
I loved the intensity of the black pigment but my lashes are very straight and unfortunately this mascara didn't hold my curl and because of this my lashes didn't look like they had any added volume
Leah L.
Stony Brook, NY
Decent non-wateeproof mascara. Keeps my straight lashes relatively curled throughout the day. The mascara new is a little bit too liquidy and makes my lashes spidery, as the bottle dries the mascara does a better job at separating.
Tanya D.
Columbia Hts, MN
I really like this mascara. I think it is my favorite that I have tried. It gives really great length and volume and is not clumpy. Also has great wear through out the day.
Lydia G.
Abilene, TX
I really like this mascara, unfortunately with my super long eyelashes it can be can be easy to go overboard. I like this mascara for nights out and when I do a smokey look.
Melony L.
Urban Decay is not my favorite mascara. It's pricey and in my opinion to wet. I don't think it's worth it, and would not buy again. Yes, it's very black, but there is a lot of mascaras that are that are a much better product. Would NOT recommend. Wouldn't buy again!
Xiquera L.
Marietta, GA
this mascara will have you looking like you have big almond eyes there is to come. I love how this makes my eyes look big and how it elongates my lashes. I love wearing this when I want a minimal makeup look or when i want to add falsies to the look to spice it up.
Deeanna B.
Wedgefield, SC
Thisworks really well. If there's a really long time. And make my lashes looks separated and I like that for work. I would recommend you buy this if this is your first time by from urban decay.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.