BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Anna M.
I enjoy using this mascara. It is not spiky. It goes on nice and easy. It has an amazing brush and bristle design that helps apply generously to my lashes giving them a more fuller look.
Lexi P.
Gainesville, FL
This mascara is pretty good. Not the first thing I would gravitate too. The wand is pretty standard and the wear is decent. Overall gives my lashes a full look but nothing too over the top I might purchase again
mollie b.
Charlotte, NC
Just tried this mascara for the first time...can you say AH-mazing? It really pumps up the lashes for a more sexy look while not looking like you've put heavy goop on your eyes. Love it.
Janie S.
Bowling Green, KY
This is what i currently use since i got it as a gift. Im not a big fan of it. My lashes are very short and this doen not help add length to them. It makes my lashes somewhat clumpy. But its all i have right now so its whag i use.
Shyanne B.
Clarksville, TN
Urban Decay Pervesion Mascara is phenomenal. I usually do not splurge but this is a product worth every penny. Smooth application and dark long lashes is guaranteed with this product.
Wendy J.
Jacksonville, FL
I am a huge Urban Decay fan and I expected a lot from this mascara. I was mildly disappointed. I have a lot of clumping issues and the brush brings a lot of extra product out of the tube.
A L.
I am usually not a fan of urban decay so I was surprised that I liked this. It is a good price point and does not clump your eyelashes. It also adds alot of volume.
Carlyle E.
Palmdale, CA
Honestly this is alright mascara. It looks very natural but I have had better before. The ones from "they're real" from benefit is much better and they make your eyelashes even lengthier.
Linsi A.
Grand ledge, Mi
I received this as a sample and was impressed it gives a lot of length but not much volume that's why I didn't give it 5 stars but if you aren't interested in volume then this is for you
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
Okay. So this is from the mascara gods themselves. This along with the maybelline big shot are my absolute favorite mascaras. They give you big wispy lashes. Yum!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.