BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Alicia G.
Sandston, VA
I usually use this mascara to coat my lashes before applying false lashes or if I'm going out with no makeup! No cakey and very easy to apply! I love how wide the applicator is!
member-53066aab9
Savannah, TN
I really liked the consistency and deep black color of this mascara! I layered it over another brand and didn't notice any clumping! Easily removed with makeup remover! I received as a deluxe sample.
Megan W.
Sullivan, IL
This stuff works!! I love the way my lashes look with this! It's a little pricey, but for the coverage, it's worth it! I got a sample of this & fell in love! This is a must buy!! Seriously, try it!!!
Ashley P.
Gillespie, IL
This product is awesome. It adds tons of length and a bit of volume, well at least for me. It stays put all day without flaking. Perfect for a day at the office or a night out with your special friend!
Tatiana K.
I use this mascara to the last drop. My lashes look great with this product. It makes them very full and long. When I use this mascara I don't need to apply lashes it's that good
Nina H.
I received a sample in a subscription box when it first came out, I loved it so much I purchased the full size not long after! This gave me awesome volume, and was super black! Loved the formula! Didn't flake or get funky as it dried out.
Carol B.
Raleigh, NC
I wear this mascara like every day. It last a long time and makes you eyelashes look like you have on extentions. I would recommend this to anyone. Plus I just love all the Urban Decay makeup line.
Brittany M.
This is one of my go to mascaras. It makes my lashes long and thick and doesn't clump. It comes off easy with make up remover and doesn't make my lashes feel dry afterwards.
Faith R.
Hauppauge, NY
This Mascara glides on and it won't quit until you say when. And now that it's travel-sized, you can take it with you wherever you go. This ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumising effect formula coats with triple-black pigments - for bigger, blacker, badder looking lashes.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
This is my current favorite mascara. I love how easy this mascara glides onto my lashes and how black the color is. It gives my eyelashes volume and length. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.