BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Victoria O.
Norco, CA
I was wary of this. But when I bought a full size one I fell in love with it. I love how it makes my lashes appear fuller and longer. An awesome all in one. I also love that it's vegan and great for my sensitive eyes
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
I absolutely love this mascara. It works very well and gives me a look like I have falsies on. Ud knocked it out of the park with this one. I just wish it was a little less expensive.
Taylor E.
One of my favorite mascaras. Got a sample in my birchbox and bought several full-size versions from sephora as well as birchbox. It is long lasting and separates each lash perfectly! I will buy this again
Jennifer A.
Bronx, NY
I feel like everyone should get this mascara. It makes your eyelashes look so long without it looking fake or anything. Always repurchasing. It doesn't make my eyelashes look clumpy. It's just wonderful
Charlotte W.
This is very good!! i love to use this mascara, and it's a really great everyday mascara but is the type of mascara that can be clumpy. i like to use this with a drug store mascara underneath because that causes it to look better overall.
Ashley R.
Mount Carmel, TN
I was sent this mascara to try out from urban decay & it has became my everyday mascara. No mascara can make my lashes look like perversion can. It's awesome & with anything from urban decay, it's amazing
Jovian R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is seriously the best mascara I have used! I received it as a Christmas gift and loved it. It is alittle on the pricey side but totally worth it! And it last forever and doesn't dry out very quick
Vanessa S.
San Francisco, CA
Can someone please tell me did they put magic into their mascara? People always think I am wearing fake eyelashes and I'm like no it's my mascara don't be jealous. I will never go to another mascara.
Taryn S.
Saint Cloud, FL
go to holy grail. i have sensitive eyes and most mascaras burn but this one doesn't and it doesn't transfer to the upper or lower eye areas. lashes look 100x longer and thicker.
Victoria D.
St Cloud , MN
I absolutely love my Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. It is for sure in my top 5 list of mascara's. I got a samples if the mascara from a beauty subscription box and just fell in love.
Kelsey W.
SIK, BC
What is your favorite masacara? Mine is the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara :D
Vianny S.
Which one have you like/better urban decay or better than sex mascara ?
I have been looking for a good mascara and have heard good things about this mascara and help?
Lynn V.
Shreveport, LA
Do you know if this product is good for sensitive eyes ?
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I'm looking for a mascara that will plump my lashes not clump them up. I've tried Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara, COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara, and they are good but they clump up my lashes or they make my lashes look small. Anybody know of a good mascara?