BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica S.
Makes my lashes look amazing! My only complaint is that it can get clumpy if you are not careful. It also runs like crazy and definitely is not waterproof, so don't cry, go in the pool, or sweat. Other than that, this is the mascara to use for plumped up, long lashes.
Bonnie L.
Brighton, MA
Great mascara. Goes on smooth and really doesn't clump at all. I got this as a sample and went back to buy it full size. Love this brand as well... I use their foundation daily!
Melony L.
Urban Decay is not my favorite mascara. It's pricey and in my opinion to wet. I don't think it's worth it, and would not buy again. Yes, it's very black, but there is a lot of mascaras that are that are a much better product. Would NOT recommend. Wouldn't buy again!
Amy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Gives great volume and really pumps up my lashes. I actually use two mascaras and this is the one I use second to layer over the other one to take my lashes to the next level.
Deborah C.
Salinas, CA
I love love love it! Its literally makes my lashes so full and does not clump at all. Its literally my favorite. Although I have yet to purchase a full size I still use a sample tube I've gotten.
Danielle T.
Pound Ridge, NY
This mascara is not bad, but honestly the smell is horrible!! whenever i tried to use this i would sneeze and get mascara all over my lids. if you can get passed the smell, it adds some volume
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
I love the mascara in this set. It actually helps my stick straight completely average lashes look nice. I'm not the biggest fan of white primers under mascara, but this one was fairly good.
Sara H.
Salem, VA
This mascara was "okay." It wasn't anything special. It did clump easily which I didn't like. But it did make my lashes look longer. I probably will not purchase again
Kinjal P.
Like this mascara. It really holds curls well and does a good job to separate the lashes. However for the price I feel as if Buxom and Too Faced are better options.
Crystal I.
Boynton Beach , FL
I have two of these at all times. It's is my favorite go to mascara. It's gives me full beautiful lashes with two coats. It comes of smoothly who you wash your face and does not pull out lashes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.