BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
🖤❣️Alana J.
Allentown, PA
I love it. It does everything that I need, volume and length. It’s dramatic and I like that. It’s soo black and it makes it even better. I don’t think I have one complaint about this formula. It’s a bit pricey but it’s works.
Rachel F.
This is the best mascara I ever used. I'm obsessed with it! It's so black and thick, but not costumey. I wear it every day. It has a large fluffy brush and I never have weird clumping issues. I am so spoiled by this mascara.
Yoliie W.
El Monte , CA
This is my FAVORITE mascara. It was recommended to me by a good friend and I have not been able to use another mascara since. I have very short lashes and this mascara makes my lashes long and is also very black which I like
Ashley E.
Round Lake, IL
I honestly gave this mascara a good two weeks (used daily), and I wasn’t a huge fan of the results. :( I would say I would just wear this mascara in simple and natural looking looks or just using this for bottom lashes only.
McKenzie C.
Panama City, FL
I expected this mascara to look somewhat flawless or at least give me beautiful lashes yet it looked like I barely had any mascara on. It didn't lengthen my lashes much. It's do-able but I don't think I will be buying again.
Elyse T.
Carmel, IN
I love this product so much! It looks so good on my eye lashes! I got this as a sample from ulta and the full size is a little pricy but totally worth it because it is so long lasting. I would totally buy this product again!
Vane E.
Orlando, FL
At first I hated this mascara. But then I learned how to work it. The wand is pretty thick but I like that because it coats all my eyelashes m. It gives me lots of volume with lots of length. I think this one might be a fav
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
This is an awesome lengthening and volumizing mascara! It’s also very black- which I love. However, I do have issues with it smudging a little below my eyes. I have this problem with almost any mascara that isn’t waterproof.
Jaylin R.
Staten Island
So voluminous and lengthening! So far one of my tops picks of mascara! The bristles are so soft and big, they just hug my lashes to cover each one of them in mascara! The formula is very creamy! I love this mascara so much!
Heather C.
Port Orchard
So wanted to love this mascara. It made my lashes look bold, black and long however the formula is very wet and takes a while to dry leading to eyelash marks on my upper eye. I also found that it smeared during the day if you have a tendency to touch your eyes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.