BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Samantha C.
mineral wells
I really like this product because it made my eyelashes look VERY long considering I literally have no eyelashes😂😂 but I would buy it again and it was really word the price. I recommend it for a makeup beginner.
Elizabeth M.
Riverview, FL
Best mascara I've used in a long time! This mascara gives off the look of false lashes and is easy to use. It is a little expensive from Sephora but it is definitely worth the extra money for the fabulous look!
Emily R.
Carlsbad, CA
Again I got this as a sample from Ulta on my birthday. I have a million different mascaras but this one is in my top 3. It fills and it makes your lashes fluffy and full. Not crunchy.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
This mascara is a little bit on the pricey side. I have been really impressed with it. It makes my eyelashes longer and fuller. It is very difficult to remove. Only have noticed minimal clumping with the brush.
Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Best mascara I have ever tried. Brush is super plush and full. The formula is thick without being clumpy and goes on perfect every time. Price is higher than drugstore but totally worth it. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
What a mess! This mascara is extremely wet and yet flaky. It got everywhere, on my eyelids, underneath my eyes, underneath my contacts, and only created a few thick eyelashes, with only one coat. Fortunately, I only had a sample, but I wouldn't purchase, nor would I recommend for contact wearers.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love this mascara. It is my favorite on the market at the moment. Gives me extreme volume without clumpiness! I barely have to use any product to get lots of volume and length! Definitely recommend.
Kiersten M.
Oakland , NJ
This mascara is so nice! I tend to use it for a more natural look. I have lighter eyelashes so it gives it my lashes the color and an extra oomph that they need!
Emma D.
Gold Beach, OR
My staple mascara! You can use this over a layer or two of subversion to get a false lashes look without the glue and irritation!!! I love trying different mascaras, but somehow always come pack to Perversion.
Cody M.
Modesto, CA
Loved how this looked at first, but within a few hours, it had bled all around my eyes, giving me raccoon eyes. Love how black it is. If they come out with a waterproof version, I would co spider picking it up
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.