BY URBAN DECAY #21 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Elizabeth M.
Riverview, FL
Best mascara I've used in a long time! This mascara gives off the look of false lashes and is easy to use. It is a little expensive from Sephora but it is definitely worth the extra money for the fabulous look!
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
One of my favorite mascaras. It is a little on the wet side but the brush is so soft and feels comfortable on my lashes. It doesn't pull my lashes or clump up. It makes my lashes appear longer and more voluminous
Selena N.
I love this mascara! I have thin wispy straight lashes and was originally not impressed by the straight brush. It's all in the formula, though. It doesn't make make my lashes longer but it makes them so voluminous.
Chelsea A.
Wake Forest, NC
I love this mascara. It works if you don't put a lot of it on. However, YOU HAVE TO WASH IT OFF AT NIGHT. It clumps a lot of you put too much on or try to wear it the next day
Dorothy T.
I have this mascara in the deluxe sample size. It was perfect for me because I love natural lashes that still accentuate your eyes. If you're looking for a voluminous nighttime look this is probably not for you.
Jasmine S.
Herculaneum,Mo
I got a sample of this from Ulta! I loved it's very easy to apply. I don't like that it isn't waterproof, but other than that it lasts a long time and is a very good mascara! Will be buying a tube of this !
Kiersten M.
Oakland, NJ
This mascara is so nice! I tend to use it for a more natural look. I have lighter eyelashes so it gives it my lashes the color and an extra oomph that they need!
kimberly w.
This is my all time Fav. Mascara! I received it in on of my ipsy bags and I've been hooked ever since. My lashes look full and long. It Def is worth the money. And it doesn't wear off during the day always a plus!
Cody M.
Modesto, CA
Loved how this looked at first, but within a few hours, it had bled all around my eyes, giving me raccoon eyes. Love how black it is. If they come out with a waterproof version, I would co spider picking it up
Hannah M.
Cincinnati
Urban Decay never seems to disappoint with their mascaras, but I do have to say, I always use a different mascara beforehand to "prime" my lashes or else they get a little clumpy and not how I want them to look.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.