BY URBAN DECAY #21 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Sarah S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I dont like this mascara, especially for being a prestige product. It's too wet and tends to flake or smudge by the end of the day. Very black, but not really lengthening or volumizing.
Karreen G.
Grants Pass, OR
I love mascara that can build up thick, voluminous lashes. This one does a great job of making voluminous looking lashes, but not really thick ones. I would use this for everyday looks but not for nighttime looks.
Aimee M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Best mascara I have ever tried. Brush is super plush and full. The formula is thick without being clumpy and goes on perfect every time. Price is higher than drugstore but totally worth it. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Ciara C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I think this mascara is okay but not a top favorite. I will say it does a good job of separating my lashes, but not really giving a ton of volume. I would still buy it again, but it's not a holy grail!
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love this mascara. It is my favorite on the market at the moment. Gives me extreme volume without clumpiness! I barely have to use any product to get lots of volume and length! Definitely recommend.
Jessica E.
Makes your lashes look longer than you ever thought possible. Almost fake looking. Pricey but worth it. Very black in color. Applicator looks clumpy, but trust me it doesn't clump at all. Love it, have repurchased
Emily R.
Carlsbad, CA
Again I got this as a sample from Ulta on my birthday. I have a million different mascaras but this one is in my top 3. It fills and it makes your lashes fluffy and full. Not crunchy.
Jaymee O.
Issaquah
I like this mascara. I don't love it though. I found that it faked after an all night excursion but that could just be because my eyes get dry and I blink a lot.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
What a mess! This mascara is extremely wet and yet flaky. It got everywhere, on my eyelids, underneath my eyes, underneath my contacts, and only created a few thick eyelashes, with only one coat. Fortunately, I only had a sample, but I wouldn't purchase, nor would I recommend for contact wearers.
Tiffany S.
I absolutely loved the trial size product, however, the full size product is very wet. Too much product comes off of the brush. I like this product but recommend only buying the mini.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.