BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jessica F.
I loveeeee this mascara! Usually I'm a fan of mascaras that are more matte but this one makes my eyelashes look amazing. In combination with the mascara primer that came with it, I get so many compliments on my eyelashes.
Monica U.
Washington, DC
Received this as a birthday gift from ultra. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. One coat covers my lashes pretty well but 2 more coats get my lashes looking more voluminous and lengthy. Honestly, I am yet to see a competition to this.
Bree S.
AMAZING! The first time I used this product I was in awe. When I used the primer with the mascara It made my lashes look extremely long. This mascara is buildable, and it never clumps. It's a holy grail product for sure.
Olivia D.
This mascara is the best! I love it and use it every day. It has a slightly larger brush so it makes application very easy. I've purchased this about 3 times now, and I don't want to quit using it! I prefer this mascara over any other. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a good mascara.
Alexis B.
San Pedro, CA
This is one of my favorite mascara out there! The formula is really light and it does clump. Most of all the product gives you amazing lashes. This is a product that I buy often and will continue to buy
Leigh H.
Bowling Green, KY
All time fav! Especially when paired with Subversion! Doesn't flake or smudge! This is my go to for a more natural look or it can be layered for a night time glam look! Highly recommend.
Kristin H.
Cumming, GA
One of my favorite mascaras. It makes your lashes so long and full. I have tried so many mascaras from cheap to high end and this is one of the best. It's very black, stays on all day, and holds a curl. I will definitely repurchase this product in the future.
Maryssa G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I have tried plenty of different kinds of mascaras as you can see & I was really happy with the perversion from urban decay gives my lashes a lot of volume & length
Marissa G.
This mascara is pretty alright! It's kinda clumpy at times. It's a good wand but as I said it is clumpy. That's perfect if that's want you want! I ended up giving it to my mother and she did love it more than I did.
Katie J.
Big Rapids, MI
Hands down I love it, it's the best mascara I have ever used, yeah it's a bit pricey but it's worth it I think, the wand is great it really grabs the lashes and coats them well, it's not to clumpy or to sticky, in love!!!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.