BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Katie S.
Broomfield, CO
I have trouble finding a mascara that stays all day on me, but then I found this one! This mascara looks the same after a long day as it does when I first apply it! It gives me so much volume! Try it out! It's great!!
Kristella G.
Laredo, TX
I instantly fell in love with this mascara. I highly recommend for you all to buy this product. My eye lashes look so amazing when i use this, I've never been happier, honestly. This is the 1st mascara I've ever loved :D.
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
This is such an absolutely AMAZING mascara! I love how dark and bold it makes your eyelashes look and it doesn't make them look too dramatic/clumpy! Its just an amazing duo all around! Love it!
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
I love this mascara it doesn't have a plastic wand which I like and it is really really black and makes my lashes look amazing. The only downside is that it doesn't dry fast and can smudge
Deanna F.
Williamstown, NJ
This mascara works so well. It lengthened my lashes. It was a little clumpy when I first opened it but I wiped the brush off and it went on smoothly with no issues.
jessica m.
This is by far my favorite mascara! Glides on smooth, no clumps, no mess, just right. Definitely worth every penny. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full.
Leigh H.
Bowling Green, KY
All time fav! Especially when paired with Subversion! Doesn't flake or smudge! This is my go to for a more natural look or it can be layered for a night time glam look! Highly recommend.
Grace V.
Alpena, MI
I swear by this mascara! I can't live without it. It lasts all day, and you really don't have to apply that many layers to get volume and length! In love with this!
Amanda S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Awesome Mascara!! Blackest black I've ever used. This doesn't run down my face or flake off. It coats my lashes evenly and I never get the spider effect. Very easy to work with. I would recommend this mascara to everyone.
Jessica F.
I loveeeee this mascara! Usually I'm a fan of mascaras that are more matte but this one makes my eyelashes look amazing. In combination with the mascara primer that came with it, I get so many compliments on my eyelashes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.