BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Erika V.
Ontario , CA
Honestly this mascara puts too much product on the brush. So your left with clumpy mess of lashes. It doesn’t really separate them either. It does last a long time and doesn’t run or smudge. Just hard to work with and I won’t be rebuying it
Melissa J.
Austin
My go to mascara! Stays on, doesn’t flake. Really compliments my blue eyes. Also like that it doesn’t get clumpy, which is very hard to find now a days! You don’t need to put so many layers to get a dramatic look either!
Jamie A.
Granada Hills, CA
This mascara is one of my favorites!! I love it because it gives me volume and length all at once. I absolutely HATE clumpy lashes, and I’ve never experienced clumps with this mascara. I would definitely recommend it :)
Ashlaay K.
I prefer the other urban decay mascaras. This one is such a thin product. It doesn’t make my lashes stand out or doesn’t give any volume. Don’t care for this product. Only have a 3 star due to the fact it lasts all day.
Pamela M.
Chicago
I'm not sure why, but this mascara does not do anything for me, and I really do not like the want. My eyelashes are fairly short and this does not help it, the coating is poor and still doesn't look like I'm wearing mascara. Much better out there.
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
Holy grail mascara !!! I love the packaging very sleek, gives me volume even if I don’t curl my lashes first. It’s cruelty free the formula it’s somewhat thick which I love . I would recommend this mascara if you want volume
Hailey P.
Broken Arrow , OK
Love it! Gives your lashes some plump and clump lol. I have sticks for lashes so I like volume and length. I will say I've had it for 6 months now and it's starting to dry out, (but I use it most days). But great mascara!
Nikki B.
Bardstown, KY
This is my go-to mascara I use it every single day I bought it three times it makes my lashes long voluminous and the price point is amazing for the quality of what you're getting I highly highly highly recommend this.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I love this mascara so much. Got it about 7 months ago for the first time and it’s the only kind I use now. Makes my lashes look full and amazing. Stays on all day and is super easy to take off at the end of the day. If you haven’t tried this you should.
Danielle E.
Midland, TX
I love how this mascara separates my lashes and keeps them curled throughout the day without flaking. The wand grabs my lashes and applies the mascara perfectly. It’s not too wet of a formula and it comes off easily.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.