BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Valerie H.
I've been using this mascara for the past two weeks. I don't think it gives my lashes that much oomph however, I love the applicator and formula. The brush is soft and feels fluffy when I use it to apply the mascara. It has not smudged or traveled from my lash to lids.
Kara F.
Lompoc, CA
Omg, I love love love this mascara! My absolute fave! Gives your eyes the pop without all the weight. Never clumps..the perfect blend of volume & length for me. Not a dramatic look::: love for the daily 😍
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
This is the best mascara I've ever tried. It is bold and give you full lashes without flaking after a day of wear. I can put on a swipe or two for a basic day look or add more swipes for fuller effect and bold for night life!
Katy F.
This mascara really separates my lashes and does not clump at all. It gives a more natural lash, as I don't see it being extra lengthening or volumizing. Good for everyday, simple makeup looks.
Amber T.
Yakima, WA
I've received several samples of this mascara. I've tried liking it, but its just not anything that is my favorite. It doesn't give me a whole lot of volume and its kind of clumpy. I wouldn't purchase a full size at all.
Raven R.
Salem, OR
i used to work at ulta and i always keep perversion on me. it's the best mascara ever! doesn't really get dry and crumbly either. i have blue eyes and the black is my favorite. makes them look way fuller and more length
Jess B.
Traverse City
The formula for this mascara is amazing but I do wish the brush were a bit better. On my lashes, it tended to pick up a bit to much of the mascara and they just clumped together a bit. All in all though, still very good
melaniesinclair C.
Macon
This Mascara has made it to being the only one currently in my collection that is in use. It elongates and thickens your lashes to the point that they look like falsies! It's honestly everything you'd look for in a mascara.
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
This is my new favorite mascara. It is so so so black. The color payoff is amazing. It makes my lashes look so full and beautiful. I would keep buying again and again
Amber B.
I like this formula for the most part. It does take a little work to prevent clumping (such an ugly word!) but once you get them perfect they stay that way all day (:
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.