BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
On days that I'm not wearing makeup this is my go to mascara. It makes my lashes look long and thick, almost like I'm wearing falsies! It never smudges and it lasts all day. I can always count on this mascara to do its job!
Kerry C.
Berea, OH
I have a lot of mascaras... and this is my every day go to favorite! It makes my lashes so think and lush! I usually apply this and then Julep Length Matters mascara!
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
This is my new favorite mascara. It is so so so black. The color payoff is amazing. It makes my lashes look so full and beautiful. I would keep buying again and again
ash L.
Walnut Creek, CA
This stuff is so pretty. I got a free sample when I bought my Urban Decay setting spray, and it's almost all gone. I'm going to buy a whole one now. It's so black and it makes my eyelashes look full and thick. I love it
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
This is the best mascara I've ever tried. It is bold and give you full lashes without flaking after a day of wear. I can put on a swipe or two for a basic day look or add more swipes for fuller effect and bold for night life!
Jennifer C.
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. It does not clump on my lashes at all! Easy to apply, nice brush gets all my lashes. Makes them look full and longer than normal. I buy routinely!
Amber T.
Yakima, WA
I've received several samples of this mascara. I've tried liking it, but its just not anything that is my favorite. It doesn't give me a whole lot of volume and its kind of clumpy. I wouldn't purchase a full size at all.
Cameo W.
Bowie, MD
One of my favorite mascaras. It's super black and makes my lashes look fantastic. One coat for length and some volume. Two coats for mega volume and a false lash look. Definitely recommended.
Belle C.
The absolute BEST mascara I have ever used! It is also the blackest mascara. It does not flake or clump, it is the perfect mascara for thickening and lengthening. Price is a little high but worth every penny!!
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
I love this mascara!!! It makes my lashes look long and thick without clumps. My favorite part is that it doesn't flake off throughout the day so I never have black flakes under my eyes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.