BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Madison D.
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes very voluminous! I did not find that it flakes or runs down my face or anything. This is by far my favorite high end mascara!
Trudy W.
Cartersville
I absolutely love this mascara. With most of the mascara I own I feel like it's coming off or clumping but not with this one . Also you can get farther back on the lash which I love to I would definitely recommend this to anybody it is one of my favorites mascaras
Kelsey J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I LOVE this mascara. I like my eyelashes to look natural, not clumpy, but be able to do two coats and make my eyes look significantly different. This is the mascara you need to buy. I love it!
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
I love this mascara!!! It makes my lashes look long and thick without clumps. My favorite part is that it doesn't flake off throughout the day so I never have black flakes under my eyes.
Courtney S.
This mascara definitely gives you some volume which is great. Doesn't do much for length though. Downside is you can't layer it too much or it will start to look clumpy because of thickness of the mascara. In my opinion there are better mascaras out there
Whitney
I usually enjoy all urban decay products but this one isn't my favorite. Although it definitely works it is pricey and I feel like I have used other mascara that I like better. However, It is a true black and does last long!
Teresa A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried alot of types of mascaras, but this Urban Decay Perversion Mascara has really topped out all of them. You dont need a lot and it makes my eyelashes look longer.
Jennifer C.
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. It does not clump on my lashes at all! Easy to apply, nice brush gets all my lashes. Makes them look full and longer than normal. I buy routinely!
Angela A.
Perry, GA
I was really excited to try this out. But the formula was too light and clumpy for me and it flaked really badly and then as the day went on it actually started to run down my lids/eye area. Not a mascara I would repurchase.
Abby P.
Love this mascara. Separates your lashes and lasts for a long time. The only downside is that I have oily eyelids, so this product transferred to my eyelids. Besides that, this is a great mascara. Definitely would buy again.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.