BY URBAN DECAY #21 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Meagan E.
Bedford
For me, this was a completely average mascara. It did the same job as drug store mascaras for me do I don’t think it’s worth the higher price. It didn’t flake very much and it lasted a while, but didn’t lengthen or volumize my lashes in a way that impressed me very much.
Lian D.
Philadelphia, PA
The HOLY GRAIL OF MASCARA!!!!!!! I have eyelashes that won't curl to save my life 😩😩 but this product here .... Ladies it works miracles, it gives my lashes volume and curl !!! Definitely recommend to my peeps that need this help !
Duyen P.
Arlington
If you’re looking for length and volume in one tube, this is your best bet. My eyelashes don’t look clumpy when I finish applying multiple coats and I greatly appreciate that. It’s worth trying out and experiencing it for yourself.
Kristina C.
Stockton, CA
This mascara is OK. It makes my lashes look a little too clumpy and it smuges very easily even after wearing it a short amount of time. I haven't used it in a while and I'm not sure if it has been reformulated but I wouldn't buy it again.
Emely T.
When I first started using this product, I loved it right away. It’s not a super wet formula but also not dry. BUT it did dry out quickly. That would be my only complaint. Other than that, it separates and thickens your lashes. They look great!
Rebecca C.
Highland, CA
UD sent me a sample, it was great packaging. The wand was well made, the black is a great shade and it goes on nice and easy. I didn’t need to apply 5 layers of mascara to see how it looked! Which was fantastic, lasted all night!
Dee Dee L.
Huntsville, TX
This lengthens and volumizes my lashes. This mascara is buildable so it never clumps up. The only thing is that it doesn't hold a curl very well. My lashes are stick straight and I find my lashes to fall back in a couple of hours
Ashley M.
Lafayette, LA
I have used this mascara for a few years now. I enjoy the color and I also enjoy the volume it gives my eyelashes. I tip, I use the primer they have and it makes a world of a difference. My eye lashes are longer and last so long!
Kirsty S.
Hopkins , MI
Love love love! One of my favorite mascaras of all time! Make my lashes long and bold without making them look clumpy or over layered, never flakes last all night! it’s awesome plus the full size is huge you get so much product!
Alexa D.
Baton Rouge
This is by far my favorite mascara! It is a very rich black and the formula is great for volume and length. It lasts all day without smudging. I love the packaging- it’s very edgy. 10/10! Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.