BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Madison P.
Minneapolis, MN
I got a sample in a subscription box. I'll probably buy the full size when I'm finished with my current mascara. It made my lashes long and full. I like the intensity of the black. It didn't flake or smudge throughout the day.
Kim P.
I love this mascara very black and long lasting almost feels waterproof makes my lashes very long and not clumpy and it coats every one of my lashes with mascara brush is nice and easy to work with one of my favorite mascaras ever
Carolina L.
Tucson, AZ
This is an okay mascara. The first time I put it on my eyes burned, but this happens to me when I try out other mascaras that aren't Maybeline. It is very black which I love but it's just not for me
Jennifer B.
Arnold, MO
This is my absolute favorite mascara on the market right now. It gives me perfect length and separation of lashes. This does not clump or get all nasty when you try to layer with it for a bolder look. Nothing can beat this mascara.
Lucia S.
Glen Arm, MD
Got this in my Sephora play box and I love it! It's super creamy and super dramatic which I love. Only downfall is that it bleeds by the end of the day onto my skin under my eyes and I don't apply any mascara to my lower lashes
shivani b.
I don't find anything special about this mascara . I have drugstore mascara that give me better result. This mascara gives you that natural looking lash . I hate the wand it does not work well on bottom lash i find it too huge.
Andrea B.
Pearland, TX
This is the only mascara that will work for for my short lashes . The packaging is nice and very dark . I do need more product into tube . I'm currently a repeated user . Recommended this to others it's my fave !
Natashia M.
New Philadelphia,Ohio
I love this mascara!! It's my go to mascara everyday, I actually like it more than the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. It makes my lashes look so voluminous and long. I definitely recommend this.
Jade B.
Hammond, IN
Got a free sample in ipsy subscription & am going to buy it. It doesn't wear off, it doesn't smudge, it makes lashes look full and dramatic, just great. Doesn't dry out & lasts great in the tube for a lonnnng time. Worth the money.
Karla R.
Compton, CA
I use the set, both mascara and eyeliner. The mascara is full coverage does not clump on my eyelashes it gives them a full look to my lashes very dark black. It doesn't make my eye lashes feel hard.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.