BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Nicole K.
York Haven, PA
This is my new favorite mascara. Just ordered another one as a back up. It lasts all day without getting runny. It makes my lashes look amazing. I buy the travel size and at $10.00 it's an amazing deal.
Hannah C.
Southport, NC
Y'ALL. I use this mascara literally every single day of my life. I got my first tube from Ulta about 3 years ago and I can't tell you how many I've gone through since then. I have absolutely no complaints for this mascara. It's my baby.
H'n C.
Yuma, AZ
This has been my daily mascara. It makes my lashes look flattery. I feel that this mascara gives a more long lash look than volume. It's also easy to apply and doesn't clump up. I would totally by this again.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This is a black mascara. It's long lasting. It lengthens and volumizing.

The wand is a basic mascara wand. Be careful when applying to lower lash line as there will be fallout.
Stephanie W.
This formula starts out too wet for me. It has to take about 2 weeks for it to dry out some before it works for me. It does give volume and some curl but this mascara flakes and smudges on me within 6 hours of wear. Cant use it for work.
Christina D.
I love this mascara! It gives super black, full lashes with great volume. It stays on all day, but easily comes off with eye makeup remover so that's always important to me!
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
This mascara is a little clumpy for me. The brush was so thin and my lashes became grouped together while applying. I think the formula is good but is being held back by the brush design. I've had better.
D D.
First thing first I love that this is very black. I actually love the wand on this mascara but it smudges everywhere at the end of the day. So I don't recommend this if you have a very watery eyes :(
Rachel B.
MANTECA, CA
Mascara is such a personal product. This is the first high end one I've tried and after trying many others this is my favorite. Lasts all day, doesn't flake and holds a curl
Megan G.
The Urban Decay Perversion mascara is a good one. It holds my lashes up and does not flake or smudge on me. I find it to be a little pricey but it is really good.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.