BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

ellie J.
Sacramento
If you are looking to make your eyelashes look longer this is the mascara for you. It is long lasting and very black. It doesn't separate the lashes so be careful if you want them to look full and long.
Kaira A.
Waterbury, CT
This could literally be my favorite mascara of all time! It lasts all day! & my eyelashes look BOMB with it!! This mascara really does wonders to my eyelashes! Also the eyeliner pen that usually comes with this mascara is my favorite too!
Cassandra B.
Covington, KY
This mascara is incredible! I've tried everything under the sun, and nothing gives me volume quite like this one. It is definitely on the pricier end-$23 for the full size at Sephora, but worth every penny! I would definitely recommend this!
Abbey L.
La Crosse
Really liked this mascara, didn't clump and made my lashes look long and full. Only thing I didn't like was that the product seemed to dry up in the tube only two months after I bought it. Other than that it was a really good mascara.
Kati L.
Saginaw, MI
This is my very favorite mascara. It definitely makes my lashed look longer and fuller. Sometimes I do get a little on the top of my lids but it's not horrible. I absolutely love it and was so glad that I decided to buy it after sampling.
Alyssa I.
This smudges on me so bad. I was so excited to try it because it is a cult classic, but I can't stand it. It gave good volume and decent length, but that isn't worth much if it won't stay on your lashes!
Cassie A.
Melbourne, KY
Love this mascara! Along with the cute packaging this mascara does it's job! It left my lashes looking long with no clump and that's hard to find! It also last a long time and does not irritate my lashes. Overall this is a good product.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
Not going to buy again. Super clumpy and thick. I love long full lashes but the formula is ridiculous. The brush is ok but not my favorite shape. I stopped using this with in a week or two. I do not recommend this.
Anastasia R.
Arlington, TX
If impact is what you're looking for, UDs perversion mascara will fit the bill every time. Intensely black, with a dramatic flare this mascara is perfect for date nights- just pay attention to touching your eyes as it can be a bit flakey.
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is my favorite mascara at the moment. It gives a dramatic effect with volume and length and is extremely black. I love the huge brush on this because it catches every lash.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.