BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Rebecca C.
Highland, CA
UD sent me a sample, it was great packaging. The wand was well made, the black is a great shade and it goes on nice and easy. I didn’t need to apply 5 layers of mascara to see how it looked! Which was fantastic, lasted all night!
Ashley M.
Lafayette, LA
I have used this mascara for a few years now. I enjoy the color and I also enjoy the volume it gives my eyelashes. I tip, I use the primer they have and it makes a world of a difference. My eye lashes are longer and last so long!
Kirsty S.
Hopkins , MI
Love love love! One of my favorite mascaras of all time! Make my lashes long and bold without making them look clumpy or over layered, never flakes last all night! it’s awesome plus the full size is huge you get so much product!
Alexa D.
Baton Rouge
This is by far my favorite mascara! It is a very rich black and the formula is great for volume and length. It lasts all day without smudging. I love the packaging- it’s very edgy. 10/10! Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Bailey A.
Cloverport, KY
This is my favorite mascara ever. One swipe and you’re ready to roll out on the red carpet. It makes your lashes look so full and long, and a second coat makes them look even more dramatic and full. I recommend this to anyone!
🖤❣️Alana J.
Allentown, PA
I love it. It does everything that I need, volume and length. It’s dramatic and I like that. It’s soo black and it makes it even better. I don’t think I have one complaint about this formula. It’s a bit pricey but it’s works.
Bri D.
Hollis, NH
I've only had this for a while and am still testing it out, but so far it's not for me. It has a very liquidy formula I struggle to keep on my lashes and not my lid or under eye and the brush is large and feathery so while it gets everywhere yet doesn't seem to coat my lashes. As a mascara that's marketed with its key feature being extremely bold, dark lashes, it hasn't delivered. I've been using the bare Minerals Lash Dominatio (i cant write the full word or this is labeled inappropriate) Volumizing Mascara 11ml and it has a liquidy formula, but it has nothing on this one. (it also has an easier to maneuver brush). Maybe it's because liquid formula mascaras dont work for me or because I got the travel size, but I wasn't thrilled with this product (other than the packaging which was classic urban decay chrome and purple and was beautiful). (I did also recently purchase the Urban Decay Nake (again, inappropriate) Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer which I love, if you're looking for a good UD product)
Larra K.
Saint Louis, MO
Another top 5 mascara for me. This one checks all my boxes: helps me hold a curl, provides lots of volume, and rides the fine line between too wet and too dry. The brush also separates without making my lashes look too spidery.
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
I loved this mascara! It has a classy black tube and gave lots of volume. Gave a decent amount of length. This does have a tendency to flake some and i don’t think the price is worth it when there’s better mascaras out there
Ashley E.
Round Lake, IL
I honestly gave this mascara a good two weeks (used daily), and I wasn’t a huge fan of the results. :( I would say I would just wear this mascara in simple and natural looking looks or just using this for bottom lashes only.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.