BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Abbi J.
Cape Coral, FL
I wanted to love this mascara, but I wasn't really feeling it. Maybe if I had more time to meticulously separate every one of my lashes, it would be great. That's just not possible though. My lashes weren't SUPER clumpy, but it definitely wasn't to my liking.
Cecilia M.
Anaheim, CA
Just OK, but not great for lengthening or curling. My eye color is brown and I have non curly eyelashes. The color isn't black enough for me and I wish it was a better formula.
Kathy S.
Aurora, IL
Black as black ink. Last all day!!! Makes lashes so long. People asked if I was wearing lash extensions. I wasn't but shows you how great the product is. Buy !!! Buy #!!#
Allison M.
Best mascara ever used. It's not chunky. Very easy to apply and it dries quickly. They packaging is very nice and definitely not cheap. I use it all the time. It has a great wear time for hours.... but kinda hard to get off. I would recommend this!
Zuri R.
the mascara applies very smooth, no clumps and is very manageable to work your eyelashes . the brush evenly applies mascara on every stroke. the pigment is very strong.
Hannah M.
La Habra, CA
My lashes seemed to grow about a few inches :o I can't believe how long it made my lashes look! My mascara last all day and all night. I use this product almost everyday because it just enhances my lashes so much!!
Kelly C.
Hazel Green, AL
Not my favorite mascara ever, but it does the job and doesn't clump and doesn't flake off. It just doesn't seem to coat my lashes and isn't thick enough. It is easy to apply. I would probably not purchase again.
Nino P.
New Castle, DE
I do not use the primer because i have no time in my real life to use lash primer and than mascara. but i used this mascara and it is really good. your lashes becomes thick and long
Christine F.
Lakewood, OH
I absolutely LOVE this mascara – it's been my go-to for about a year now. It is a little wet when you apply it, but it provides the length and volume that really make your lashes stand out! Especially when used with a primer. I've already recommended to several friends/family and will continue to!
Alex H.
Charlotte, NC
This mascara is great if you are looking to darken and lengthen your eyelashes. It has great coverage and goes on well. The only problem I had with it was that it is messy to put on. The brush is coated very thick in mascara so it is had to not get on your skin. If it had a smaller brush it would definitely get five stars but its a little messy.
KaylaLee G.
New Milford, NJ
Does this mascara leave lashes clumpy?
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
Hey I was wondering if anyone knows if this mascara dries on clumpy?
Danielle D.
I have this mascara but not the primer. Does the primer make a big difference?? I love the mascara alone!!
Sandy K.
Martinez, CA
I have this mascara but it's a little of a pain to get off even with removers how do I get the non raccoon eyes the next morning?
Sasha L.
Littleton, CO
Does this mascara work well for lengthening? I have short thick eyelashes so I'm always looking for length!