BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Its ok. It works but compared to so many other styles that do more for less. I don't get any boost of curl or thickness. Best mascara and great price is essence.
Rachel C.
Westminster , CO
I got this in a sample bag from Sephora and I actually love it! I love trying new mascaras and this is a new favorite! It makes my lashes super long and gives them great volume!
Katerina marie M.
Avon Park, FL
I had a love hate relationship with their mascara it's very dark which I love dramaticly but it is a wet formula which causes to to occasionally smudge and run which is not fun which brings it down to there are much better mascaras out there.
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX
This mascara is really good i love the bristles on the brush it leaves my lashes looking long & it separates them how i want them too the quality is good & it's affordable i do recommend it to some people
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Best mascara ever! I got this as a sample and I am going to purchase this from now on! It's literally a one coat and done! Long lasting and doesn't flake off like other mascara!
Alma V.
Modesto, CA
I got a sample of this in one of my ipsy bags a while ago. I liked it but it makes my eyelashes droop. If I had tried the waterproof version I might have liked it a little more.
Ashley A.
LOVE this mascara! it is absolutely perfect for my needs. It is lengthening and separates lashes like no other mascara I've used before. It does take building up but if you are patient it is worth it. Does NOT clump at all. Packaging is also really nice and luxurious weighted feel.
Olivia C.
Haworth, NJ
Hands down favorite mascara. Instantly curls, volumizes and defines lashes. I use this every day and I'm always asked if I'm wearing falsies. SO easy to apply, and very buildable. Packaging is sleek and sexy. I would definitely buy again!
Patty O.
This is my favorite everyday lash mascara, its simple no frills but my lashes look AMAZING without looking like I have mascara on I have never had an issue of it traveling or causing raccoon eyes and with my watery sensitive eyes that's quite the task!
Melissa g.
Laurinburg, NC
This is probably my second favorite Mascara to use. It's a nice deep black color. Provides nice length and volume. Doesn't transfer to the underrate area which is a huge problem for me. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Kelsey W.
SIK, BC
What is your favorite masacara? Mine is the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara :D
I have been looking for a good mascara and have heard good things about this mascara and help?
Lynn V.
Shreveport, LA
Do you know if this product is good for sensitive eyes ?
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I'm looking for a mascara that will plump my lashes not clump them up. I've tried Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara, COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara, and they are good but they clump up my lashes or they make my lashes look small. Anybody know of a good mascara?
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
Hey I was wondering if anyone knows if this mascara dries on clumpy?