BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Olivia C.
Haworth, NJ
Hands down favorite mascara. Instantly curls, volumizes and defines lashes. I use this every day and I'm always asked if I'm wearing falsies. SO easy to apply, and very buildable. Packaging is sleek and sexy. I would definitely buy again!
Hannah M.
Olympia, WA
This mascara is amazing! I have used it for a while now and it never lets me down. It doesn't dry out and flake ever, and you can apply it several times throughout the day for a little touch up!
Camryn F.
Cloverdale, CA
I wear this mascara every day possible!!! My eye color is hazel green and it makes my eyes stand out! I brought it at my local Sephora for a good price! I recommend anyone to try it! It's absolutely amazing!
Ellen L.
I like that this is dark and does not dry out easily in the tube so it lasts a while. My eyelashes are pretty long but thin & with a primer this does a nice job of making them look thicker & more dramatic.
Margo C.
Breezy Point, NY
Got a sample of this in one of my sub boxes and fell in love with it. It glides on super smooth without getting cakey or built up and makes my lashes super long! Love it! I just bought a full size last week from Ulta because it's amazing.
Brianna W.
Cleveland, TX
I love dramatic lashes without having to apply falses and this just doesn't quite do it for me. I do love using it as a base for other mascaras, but I just don't feel like it gives enough oomph to my lashes.
Melissa g.
Laurinburg, NC
This is probably my second favorite Mascara to use. It's a nice deep black color. Provides nice length and volume. Doesn't transfer to the underrate area which is a huge problem for me. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Kimberly J.
Atlanta , GA
This is another one of my favorites. It really add volume for full long lashes. This is very black which is great for coating false lashes. You can get a couple coats on with out getting clumpy which I love.
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
This is a pretty good mascara. I received a couple samples of it and thought it was great. It tends to be a little wetter in formula, which makes my eyelids clumpy. Really good for length and very black!
Sarah M.
This mascara has been one of my favorite more expensive mascaras. It lengthens the lashes more than most high end mascaras and also brings a lot of volume. It also lasts pretty long and is totally worth it!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.