BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Melissa R.
Atlanta
LOVE!!! Best mascara I've used! Brush is perfect and easy to be applied. I have brown eyes and it made them pop. It made my lashes look long and not clumped. Only negative is the size. I wish it was bigger.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my top 3 mascaras. Perversion, Benefit Bad Gal, and Tarte Lights Camera Lashes are the best. I have long dark lashes already so when I wear mascara I'm looking for volume. This mascara gives that to me in droves. It rocks.
Tatyanna G.
Lewistown, PA
Best mascara I have ever used, I only apply one coat and my lashes are significantly longer and look like i have false lashes on. It doesn't cake on like other mascaras and gives the effect of a fiber lash mascara, evenly coating every lash.
Melissa g.
Laurinburg, NC
This is probably my second favorite Mascara to use. It's a nice deep black color. Provides nice length and volume. Doesn't transfer to the underrate area which is a huge problem for me. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Melanie H.
My all time favorite mascara! Totally worth the higher price. Gives lots of volume and length, but doesn't clump your lashes. It stays on all day long and comes off easily. Would reccommmend to everyone!!!
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX
This mascara is really good i love the bristles on the brush it leaves my lashes looking long & it separates them how i want them too the quality is good & it's affordable i do recommend it to some people
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
This isn't my favorite mascara by any means, but it does a good job. It's easy to apply and seems pretty long lasting. But I think there are better mascara's out there for sure. I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Katie D.
Cleveland, OH
This mascara is really nice. The brush gets into each lash and adds a really nice amount of volume without making your lashes feel heavy. It lasts a long time and doesn't flake.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Best mascara ever! I got this as a sample and I am going to purchase this from now on! It's literally a one coat and done! Long lasting and doesn't flake off like other mascara!
Margo C.
Breezy Point, NY
Got a sample of this in one of my sub boxes and fell in love with it. It glides on super smooth without getting cakey or built up and makes my lashes super long! Love it! I just bought a full size last week from Ulta because it's amazing.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.