BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

karina V.
San Jose, CA
this mascara is fantastic, it gives apt of volume to your eyelashes and length. It doesn't dry out kinda fast but i just repurchase the smaller version since it's cheaper, works just as great! Do give this a go
Rachel R.
Meraux, LA
I really liked this mascara. It went on well and made my lashes look amazing. I buy mostly all my makeup from Sephora. Super easy to apply. It never fit clump up or get messy. I would recommend to anyone. I love it
Kevie M.
Raleigh, NC
Probably my second favorite mascara in the market. It really adds length and volume to your lashes. Sometimes it will flake on your cheek but other than that I think it is a great mascara
Miranda M.
Buffalo, NY
This is an amazing mascara! The perversion line by Urban Decay is known for their blackest black, and this mascara is definitely that. One thing to be careful with is it runs if you use it on your lower lashes- which is why I give it four stars.
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
I like the look this mascara gives to my lashes. I just hate how I can't get my bottom lashes with the brush. The mascara will go everywhere if I try to. Other than that its good. Mine dried out a bit too fast but not sure if thats always a problem.
melanie r.
florida
For some Sensitive eyes.. I'm allergic to most mascara my eyes get swollen within a couple hours and this one right here never bothered my eyes a single time (I even accidently fell asleep and woke up the next morning with absolutely no problem)
Brooke M.
Fayetteville, AR
I LOVE this mascara. I have used many many many mascaras and this is my favorite right now. I typically used this in conjunction with Benefit They're Real. This is a little clumpy so it requires using a brush for separating but I still love it.
Lala D.
Denville, NJ
This has been my go to mascara ever since I purchased it at Sephora 3 weeks ago. It adds a crazy amount of length and volume to my lashes. It doesn't clump. It also seperates my lashes. I am addicted to the va va voom look this mascara provides.
MsCoco R.
This mascara is awesome! I already have long eyelashes but this enhances them 10x! I purchase this from Sephora at a reasonable price. And I purchase it often! I would highly recommend this mascara to everyone!
Mindy H.
Perversion mascara is one of the best make ups out there. I have tried many, and this is by far my favorite. With only one coat of mascara, my lashes look dark, thick, and full. I recommend this to anyone. The only thing better would be waterproof!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.