BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Rachel Z.
Hatboro , PA
Not my favorite mascara, however it does a good job. It glides on easily and coats lashes nicely, however if you're looking for volume this isn't the mascara for you.
Meghan G.
Chesterfield , MO
I love urban decay products but I thought that this mascara was just OK. I don't think that it particularly fattened my lashes or made them look longer or did anything particularly special. I think there are a lot of better mascaras on the market.
Nino P.
New Castle, DE
I do not use the primer because i have no time in my real life to use lash primer and than mascara. but i used this mascara and it is really good. your lashes becomes thick and long
Kelly C.
Hazel Green, AL
Not my favorite mascara ever, but it does the job and doesn't clump and doesn't flake off. It just doesn't seem to coat my lashes and isn't thick enough. It is easy to apply. I would probably not purchase again.
Melissa M.
Kissimmee , FL
This mascara is bomb! I highly recommend this mascara if you want volume. The brush is also nice and grabs the eyelashes well. This really plumps up your lashes.
Chelcy H.
This is my all time favorite mascara. Granted it is a little pricey but it is absolutely worth it. People constantly ask me if my lashes are fake. I could rant and rave about this mascara all day, it's the bomb.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
I received a sample of the perversion mascara and I think I'll be buying a full size once I'm done with the sample. It's long lasting and makes my eyelashes pretty noticeable (which is really hard to do since they're really short and straight)!
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
For me this is just an ok mascara. I got a sample of it in a beauty box and i have no plans on purchasing it. It was ok, definitely made my lashes for noticeable but i was not wowed.
Nicole G.
North Port, FL
Purchased this because I have had so many problems trying to find a mascara that doesn't transfer to the bottom eye area. While this is better than most mascaras, it's not perfect.
Karli S.
Warren, MI
I love how black this mascara is. It gives a really pretty volumized look. It did flake which for me is a huge downfall as it can make my under eyes look darker.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.