BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Amber C.
Good mascara. I get lash extensions a lot so I use it for my bottom lashes more than my top lashes but I like that its a dryer consistency than some mascaras that are runny. It makes my bottom lashes look great with my extensions.
Courtney S.
Long Beach, CA
I got the sample size in this one to try it out and oh my gosh!! As soon as i finish that one i am going to buy the full size. This mascara is very good at giving you bomb ass lashes!
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
I received a sample of the perversion mascara and I think I'll be buying a full size once I'm done with the sample. It's long lasting and makes my eyelashes pretty noticeable (which is really hard to do since they're really short and straight)!
Alex H.
Charlotte, NC
This mascara is great if you are looking to darken and lengthen your eyelashes. It has great coverage and goes on well. The only problem I had with it was that it is messy to put on. The brush is coated very thick in mascara so it is had to not get on your skin. If it had a smaller brush it would definitely get five stars but its a little messy.
Stephanie H.
Vancouver, WA
I have been using a sample size of this and am amazed at how HUGE my lashes look. It separates the lashes wonderfully, lengthens them and made my eyes look huge!
Nicole M.
Burnsville, MN
My current mascara. I use it every day. It definitely defines my eyes super well and lasts a long time. My eye color is blue and it looks great! I'm glad I spent money on this rather than department store brands.
Shaynna G.
Manville, RI
One of my favorite mascaras. It has a wet formula that can transfer but it makes your lashes look so wonderful it's worth not looking up for a few seconds. It is easy to apply too!
Mia B.
Hickory
I use this mascara every day, and absolutely love it! I received it as a gift. This mascara makes my eyelashes look so long! I'm a fan of urban decay products in general, but even if you aren't a regular user of the brand, I recommend this product!
Charlene S.
Walla walla, Wa
You gotta be careful with this one! It gives lots of fullness and length, but can get clumpy if you apply coats too thick. Best trick for me is to wait a minute for the first coat to dry before applying a second.
Nino P.
New Castle, DE
I do not use the primer because i have no time in my real life to use lash primer and than mascara. but i used this mascara and it is really good. your lashes becomes thick and long
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.