BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda B.
Canton, OH
Love this mascara! I received a sample in my Ipsy bag and can't use anything else. The brush and formula finally coats my entire lash (I've had problems with other brands), it doesn't clump, and it stays in place.
Josie H.
Not my favorite mascara at all. It is pretty overpriced with a less than mediocre look. It just doesn't give me the lash volume that I am looking for. In fact, when I apply it, even with multiple coats, it doesn't even look like I am wearing mascara.
Nino P.
New Castle, DE
I do not use the primer because i have no time in my real life to use lash primer and than mascara. but i used this mascara and it is really good. your lashes becomes thick and long
Katy F.
Got this as a birthday gift from Ulta. I'd have to say I'm pretty impressed, especially with how it separates my lashes. It adds volume more than anything, but all in all I think it looks amazing enough to purchase!
Mia B.
Hickory
I use this mascara every day, and absolutely love it! I received it as a gift. This mascara makes my eyelashes look so long! I'm a fan of urban decay products in general, but even if you aren't a regular user of the brand, I recommend this product!
Zuri R.
the mascara applies very smooth, no clumps and is very manageable to work your eyelashes . the brush evenly applies mascara on every stroke. the pigment is very strong.
Alex H.
Charlotte, NC
This mascara is great if you are looking to darken and lengthen your eyelashes. It has great coverage and goes on well. The only problem I had with it was that it is messy to put on. The brush is coated very thick in mascara so it is had to not get on your skin. If it had a smaller brush it would definitely get five stars but its a little messy.
Pricila G.
Corona, CA
I was first introduced to this mascara in a makeup seminar at Ulta. This is the blackest mascara I have ever found and is great for the voluminous look most go for. Doesn't clump and is very build able gives you overall great lashes. Recommend using subversion when you need to touchy up.doesn't stain and is easy to remove definitely worth the money.
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This mascara is awesome. It definitely is a nice mix between natural and dramatic lashes. It's natural enough not to seem clumpy, but definitely adds a lot of volume and length. I find that it lasts all day and comes off quite easily. Will repurchase.
Holley  O.
Piggott, AR
First let me begin with I have used a lot of different kinds of mascara .
I have shorter eyelashes so I need a lot of volume.
This is the best mascara I have ever used, yes it's a little bit pricey but it's totally worth it !
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.