BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Melissa M.
Kissimmee, FL
This mascara is bomb! I highly recommend this mascara if you want volume. The brush is also nice and grabs the eyelashes well. This really plumps up your lashes.
Chelcy H.
This is my all time favorite mascara. Granted it is a little pricey but it is absolutely worth it. People constantly ask me if my lashes are fake. I could rant and rave about this mascara all day, it's the bomb.
Stephanie H.
Vancouver, WA
I have been using a sample size of this and am amazed at how HUGE my lashes look. It separates the lashes wonderfully, lengthens them and made my eyes look huge!
Kelly C.
Hazel Green, AL
Not my favorite mascara ever, but it does the job and doesn't clump and doesn't flake off. It just doesn't seem to coat my lashes and isn't thick enough. It is easy to apply. I would probably not purchase again.
Meghan G.
Chesterfield , MO
I love urban decay products but I thought that this mascara was just OK. I don't think that it particularly fattened my lashes or made them look longer or did anything particularly special. I think there are a lot of better mascaras on the market.
Amanda B.
Canton, OH
Love this mascara! I received a sample in my Ipsy bag and can't use anything else. The brush and formula finally coats my entire lash (I've had problems with other brands), it doesn't clump, and it stays in place.
Josie H.
Not my favorite mascara at all. It is pretty overpriced with a less than mediocre look. It just doesn't give me the lash volume that I am looking for. In fact, when I apply it, even with multiple coats, it doesn't even look like I am wearing mascara.
Nino P.
New Castle, DE
I do not use the primer because i have no time in my real life to use lash primer and than mascara. but i used this mascara and it is really good. your lashes becomes thick and long
Katy F.
Got this as a birthday gift from Ulta. I'd have to say I'm pretty impressed, especially with how it separates my lashes. It adds volume more than anything, but all in all I think it looks amazing enough to purchase!
Mia B.
Hickory
I use this mascara every day, and absolutely love it! I received it as a gift. This mascara makes my eyelashes look so long! I'm a fan of urban decay products in general, but even if you aren't a regular user of the brand, I recommend this product!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.