BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Kimberly F.
NEW IBERIA
This mascara was crafted by the goddesses and sent to earth in a holy vessel of goodness. It is literally the perfect mascara for everyday. Every night. Every time you wear mascara. Use this. I promise you won't be disappointed.
christine w.
This is by far the BEST mascara I've ever used!!! Works 100x better than those other two step n expensive brands for those 3D brand mascara a. This works perfect and easily every time. It never disappoints. I never leave home without putting it on!!
Erin k.
Modesto, CA
This is one of the best mascaras I have used! I have VERY thin and short lashes, and this mascara is amazing! It goes on easy without clumps, even a few coats and it still stays separated and not all hunky and clumpy. It really makes my lashes look so much longer than they are!! I love this mascara!
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i tried this as a sample about 2 years ago and i have repurchased probably 4 or 5 times. it truly gives my naturally long lashes great volume, even without the primer. it doesn't flake on me, and lasts all day holding a curl.
Amanda L.
Coraopolis, PA
This mascara is a great pick for getting full lashes without getting anything clumpy or spidery. It's well worth the price tag and i would recommend it for any great stocking stuffer!
Brooks A.
I love mascara and I have pretty good eyelashes to begin with so it's hard for me not to like a mascara. But, despite that I really do think it works really well.
Jourdan V.
My sister bought me the 'Naked On The Run' kit for christmas and i love it so much. It came with the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and I am in love with it. I've always had a problem with my mascara clumping up and this one doesn't clump up at all. It provides a very clean application and gives my lashes volume and length. One of my favorite mascaras.
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara isn't a bad product per se it's just not the right product for me. It would be great for someone who has short thin lashes
Molly J.
Cape May, NJ
Makes your eyelashes look amzingggg!!!! Doesn't get clumpy, mascara goes on nicely even after using for awhile. I've bought it several times. Lasts me awhile! Expensive, but worth it!
Jessica L.
Boise
Great mascara but it gets EVERYWHERE. Since the formula is so wet it makes putting on mascara such a pain. Long lasting product that works wonders but the down-sides are just too much for me. Won't be buying again :/
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.