BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Eliza M.
Fort Sill, OK
This mascara is okay on its own, I found it was better at thickness than length. It worked best for me combined with a lengthening mascara too. I bought it at Sephora, and the packaging is pretty, I like the metallic tube, but the formula isn't my favorite!
Taylor J.
This is a really enjoyable mascara that doesn't make me frustrated or hate my stubborn lashes, which is a really big deal. I think it's comparable to the too faded better than s*x mascara
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
This mascara has a horrible name but I love the formula. The big fluffy brush gives my lashes tons of volume and length. I don't have to worry about clumps and my mascara flaking away throughout the day. Lasts all day.
Nikki Y.
This is an extremely volumizing and thickening mascara for my lashes. I highly recommend. It is a little bit pricey but it is definitely worth what you pay. Urban Decay is one of my favorite make up companies of all time
Dominique G.
By far best hugh end mascara I've ever used! I received a sample in with my Sephora points and I loved it so had to buy the full size. Its lengthening and volumuzing. My lashes look fake sometimes! I highly recommend it.
Krystal B.
Humble, TX
I'm just gonna say hands down the best mascara ever. Well maybe it to be tie between this and benefits "their real". It goes on so smooth and doesn't clump. I will most definitely be buying the full size of this. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone.
Kourtney B.
Austin, TX
Use this if you want your lashes to be the blackest of the black. This mascara is the truth. Thick and lovely formula. Black black pigment. The brush is great for both volume and length. I love this on the nights I'm not wearing falsies. It gives me a great dramatic look.
Nik M.
I like how this mascara stays put throughout the day. It also does a great job of lengthening my lashes. I just wish it provided more volume. Overall, though I really like it and will keep using it as my daily go-to.
Kendra S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love how dark this mascara makes my lashes look. I usually layer this with another mascara cause It doesn't give me the exact volume I'm looking for but I do love how dark it makes my lashes. I don't think it is worth 22 dollars though. Maybe 16 at most.
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
I received this free to try, and honestly, I love it! It's my favorite mascara at the moment. It's got a very plush applicator, it's easy to build up if needed, easy to wash off(is not waterproof) stays put all day.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.