BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Cindy H.
N Hollywood, CA
I had the sample size and absolutely loved it that I had to get the full size. If I had to compare it to a drugstore mascara it would be the L'Oréal Voluminous mascara. When I run out I would definitely be repurchasing
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
Can I get a hallelujah! My lashes are naturally long, but this makes them absolutely enviable without clumsiness!!! I've turned everyone I know onto it! Holy grail!
Samantha R.
I LOVE this set! I usually prefer the smaller, rubbery brushes, but I love the full, fluffy brush on this black mascara! I also love the primer, it goes on so well and the mascara has such good coverage! I feel like I will never need to wear fake lashes again!
Stephanie N.
Liverpool, NY
Pretty good mascara, I find it to be a little wet when applying. I always tend to have little speckles of black on my cheeks when I wear this. Not the best, but pretty good. Wish the formulation was a little bit different. Good jet black pigmentation though.
Jackqueline H.
Love the mascara, got a sample size of it and still use it. Definitely plan to purchase the full size once I run out of the sample. Has been my every day go to mascara for the past month!
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara isn't a bad product per se it's just not the right product for me. It would be great for someone who has short thin lashes
Kathleen B.
Gaithersburg, MD
I wasn't a huge fan of this mascara. It flaked off very easily, left my lashes clumpy, and irritated my eyes. Luckily it was just a sample that I got in my On The Run palette and a full-size that I would never use.
Jessica L.
Boise
Great mascara but it gets EVERYWHERE. Since the formula is so wet it makes putting on mascara such a pain. Long lasting product that works wonders but the down-sides are just too much for me. Won't be buying again :/
Mehak S.
Marietta, GA
This is my current favorite mascara. It makes lashes extremely black. The bristles help thicken and lengthen my lashes without clumping them. I have gone through multiple tubes of this product and in my opinion nothing compares to it!!!
Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
I bought this from Sephora with an eyeliner and lemme just say this is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried! its super black and its easy to take off at night!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.