BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Kyra K.
Really didn't care for this mascara. I feel like the applicator is too flimsy and doesn't get all my lashes an even coat. It smudges like crazy and leaves my eyes with black rings at the end of the day. For the price, get you something that will last.
Savanna M.
San Diego, CA
I got the chance to try this mascara. One of my top five faves. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for killer lashes. One coat is good enough for an every day look but just add another coat or two for bold lashes. I wouldn't think twice about using this product again.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
I am not sure what the hype is about this mascara. I tried it and did not love it (let alone like it). I typically have very long eyelashes but this product just made my lashes clump together in one big wad. Not only that, but since my eyelashes are so long the product got all over my eyelids. I think this product would apply much better if it had a different wand. This mascara is at the very bottom of my mascara list.
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
My absolute favorite mascara and I've tried them all. Well worth every penny! I recommend this product to any and everyone. Looks like false lashes, every time I put it on. Doesn't run, lasts all night or day, depending on the reason for the use.
Hannah S.
Pleasant Hill , CA
The Urban Decay Perversion mascara is one of my FAVORITE mascaras. It makes my lashes so long, dark, and voluminous and it looks natural! It’s not that long lasting, but that’s not a problem for me since I’m normally only out a couple hours. I use it everyday and I’ve repurchased it multiple times! Would recommend!
Sydney D.
Prospect, KY
This is my FAVORITE mascara of all times. It goes on without any clumps and lasts all day. I literally use this almost every day. The packaging and the tube itself are very visually pleasing. I would use this mascara over another brand any day.
Julie D.
Plainfield, NJ
Looking for volume then look no further than the UD perversion mascara. I use this product on the weekends when I go out to make my blue eyes pop. Lucky for me I received this product from Loreal for the purposes of testing and I highly recommend it!
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
My absolute go to mascara. Deep black makes my very blond eyelashes pop. Does not flake and lasts beyond my normal day. Removes easily with quality makeup remover or coconut oil.
Chandler C.
Marietta, GA
I loved this mascara! It is the blackest black and my lashes look so long! But I can't bring myself to spend the money on it anymore. Mascara is mascara so I'm leaning more towards the drug store side. They have really stepped up their makeup game.
JazlynDalliz A.
Lares
Super sexy mascara. Makes your eyes look bold and lashes super black and long. Although it’s a lil hard to wash off even with makeup remover. I purchased it at Sephora. It came with a Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil for only $15.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.