BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Erica M.
I love love love this mascara. My sister introduced me to this and it's so perfect for volume. It completely coats my lashes and makes them look so much longer. I have the deluxe size and still have so much product in it. Definitely recommend it to my friends.
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
This is my go to mascara. It never clumps and lasts all day long. It's so easy to apply and the price is great. Also a sephora purchase. There is no con for this product besides me not owning enough! I will always use this.
Elizabeth R.
Lansing, MI
Best mascara ive ever used and I'm very picky about mascara. I have very long lashes and do not need anything that lengthens. This mascara is pure volume for me and i love it. It lasts all day and doesn't flake or smear when i get sweaty or just throughout the day.
Kristen B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love love love loveeee this mascara! It is my holy grail! I have really short, sparse eyelashes but let me tell you.. this works wonders for me! It's also very long lasting and the color is very pigmented! Won't let you down
Kay C.
This is my favorite mascara of all time. my eyes are very sensitive when it comes to mascara and let me just say this stuff is amazing. i already have long lashes but this makes them pop and stand out. ive been wearing it for almost 2 years now.
Emily B.
La Crescenta, CA
I literally love this product. The primer always makes my eyelashes POP. I ordered mascara and another product for $50 on urban decay and they sent me 11 free samples! I couldn't be happier
Brandi W.
Church Hill, TN
Love this mascara. The brush is super soft and full for easy application. Lasts all day and makes my lashes look so full. The only down side is the wetter formula takes a bit longer to dry.
Lauryn C.
I love this mascara so much I have bought it about 5 times it works so amazing and does not need any improvement. This mascara makes my hazel eyes look so amazing and my eyelashes so long I will continue to buy this product!
Krystal B.
Humble, TX
I'm just gonna say hands down the best mascara ever. Well maybe it to be tie between this and benefits "their real". It goes on so smooth and doesn't clump. I will most definitely be buying the full size of this. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone.
Cindy H.
N Hollywood, CA
I had the sample size and absolutely loved it that I had to get the full size. If I had to compare it to a drugstore mascara it would be the L'Oréal Voluminous mascara. When I run out I would definitely be repurchasing
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.